Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > Introducing Jayou, The River City!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela E. Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Queen
Silver: 13481

I had Discord set up the last area for Parvpora! It is a merchant/artisan/gambling city nestled within the five rivers northeast of Karith. I will get the map set up so it can link to it!

I've updated the wiki page on linguistics, added the shortcut link, I've edited the synth guide where stuff is, and I added tags to Zets'Ki Cradle and Jayou to reflect them. Also added in the half-angels to the description for Zets'Ki since I know it was missing. The short description for Zets'Ki now says it and I'll fit it in somewhere in the description as well since I know it was confusing people.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela has the power to heal wounds/resurrect on command.
2. Angela can bring out someone's inner love.
3. Angela can peer into your thoughts be it for desires, artifacts you seek, and earthly knowledge you might have.
Also: If you check Angela's temple you can see she can make Artifacts! Temporary for plot or if you have a custom item voucher I can whip up something for that!
Angela's complete family tree is in her temple! (Alternate link is in my profile)